THE LIMOR FOOTBALL SOCIAL AUDIO CHAMPIONSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read carefully
- The promoter is: Less is Mor Limited, company no 567123 whose registered office is at, Unit 11D, NEWGRANGE BUSINESS PARK, Donore road, Drogheda, County Louth, Republic of Ireland.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland(Entrants may be from a different jurisdiction at the discretion of the Limor management) entrants must be aged 18 years or over except employees of Less is Mor Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition is to attend the opening Live Zoom event on December 7th 2021. The official start date for the competition will be December 8th 2021 Thereafter entry for the competition will only be allowed and be determined by the Limor management. Only participants added to the league table by the Limor team will be counted as participants in the competition.
- Closing date for the championship will be January 8th 2022. After this date no further points maybe be earned by participants. On this date points will be tallied by the Limor team and prizes awarded within 28 days of the end of the championship.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Visit www.limor.ie for further details.
Primary competition rules:
- Must set up a Limor profile for Wednesday, 8th of December.
- Must create a minimum of two Limor casts a week
- Casts must be under given hashtag (#LimorFC)
- Tag the Limor profile on every post related to the championship, shared on Limor or on your social media accounts outside the platform. E.g. Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc. If this tag is not used casts will not be counted for awarding points.
- Certain actions will win participants points; which will be tallied on a league table. Details below
- Participants can share these casts to other social media accounts.
- 4 week time frame (Start date: 8th December – 8th January)
- Minimum length of a cast is 30 seconds
- There is no limit to the number of casts that can be shared. However these casts must be relevant to the competition and to be of good quality, no spamming will be allowed. (All content will be closely monitored by the Limor team and the Limor management will have final say on if content is eligible to be awarded points )
- If content does not have the competition hashtag, does not tag the Limor profile or the content of the cast is deemed by the Limor team to be unassociated with the competition, it may not earn the participant points. (This is at the full discretion of the Limor team)
- Users must inform the Limor team of what their starting follower count on Limor is on the 8th December 2021.
A points system will be used to determine the winner and runner up rewards:
Comment – 1 POINT
Likes – 1 POINT
Posting a cast/podcast – 2 POINTS
Recast – 1 POINT
Promoting cast on other social platforms – 1 POINT
Gaining followers – 1 POINT PER 25 FOLLOWERS
Listeners – 1 POINT PER 100 LISTENS (BONUS)
10. The promoter (Limor) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter (Limor) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The rewards/prizes is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be determined by the point system and chosen by the Limor management.
14. The winner and runners up will be notified by email and/or on the Limor app and/or letter and/or direct messaging via social media within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner and/or runners up when the winner has been determined
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English and Republic of Ireland] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England and Republic of Ireland respectively].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image as well as audio brand in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [United Kingdom & Republic of Ireland] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Less is Mor Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Less is Mor Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
25. Please note; The Limor App is currently available to download on Apple smartphones(IOS devices/app store)and Android smartphones (Google play). The Limor App must be downloaded on your personal device.
26. Less is Mor Limited decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.