As the Head of Growth Marketing, you will be a critical part of driving Limor’s Growth. You will be responsible for devising & implementing strategies to drive app installs and convert Limor users from free to paid.
You will partner closely with Leadership and brand marketing to roll out impactful programs that help Limor scale.
You will need to be a self-starter & comfortable in a dynamic environment where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents, balancing the ability to stay agile with a relentless focus on key objectives reporting to the CEO of LIMOR, this role has the potential to expand as our business grows.
*Limor Patron – Put your money where your mouth is Limor users can now also instantly monetise their audio content by subscribing to Limor Patron. Limor Patron offers subscribed users advanced self monetisation functionality and social audio analytics to generate revenue from their voice.
- Partner with the CEO on the strategy to scale installs & activity on the LIMOR App & scale subscribers of the new Limor Patron offering.
- Implement & drive these strategies with a high degree of focus on elevating our brand in the market and delivering on key results.
- Be an advocate for LIMOR and build viral strategies to spread the word.
- Aid in strategy and management of content creation and social media channels
- Actively engage on the Limor platform
- 1-4 years experience on a marketing team focused on App Installs.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment.
- Highly Creative with a passion for creating viral experiences.
- Demonstrated through past experience an ability to drive app downloads, usage and conversion to paid.
- Understanding of social media creative and strategy
- Interest in podcasting and audio content
- Competitive wage + bonus structure
- Full time role
- 3 month period (potential for extension)
Please send a full resume to [email protected] to apply for an interview for the position
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org